While GPA, class selection, test scores, and extracurricular activities are important for college admissions, the essays—including the Common Application essay and supplementary essays—are an integral part of many college applications.
Let us help you prepare your application and essays.
We can help you learn:
- What colleges are looking for in your essay.
- How your essay supports and enhances the rest of your application.
- What to avoid when writing your essay.
- How to tell a good story.
- How to present your best self to admission readers
- Whether or not you should use the essay to explain weaknesses in your application.
- When and how to use the same essay for multiple applications.
- How to write in your own voice.
Essay sessions are scheduled as one-on-one tutoring appointments.